Contemporary minimalist design, craftsmanship and a playful spirit. That is what Marc Lange stands for. With its distinctive style, the multi-award winning goldsmith has more than earned his spurs in his own country. Each piece of jewelry is made by hand with love in the studio in Alkmaar. Dutch Design through and through.
Artisan with an unexpected twist: these crinkled rings are made of malleable wax that is cast in yellow, white and red gold. After that the things are erratic shaped rings polished and sandblasted. Pavé set colored diamonds provide extra shine here and there. Stacked or one single piece, these beauties are always and everywhere in place.
Prices from €1350.
Jewelry has to do with emotion. In Forever Favorite this fact is literally translated into the shape of a four-leaf clover. Four colored diamond shapes together the symbol of luck and adorn rings in yellow, white and red gold. The rings are ideal for combining with existing ones, but are also available solo to their full potential. For yourself or someone else. A handful of luck.
Prices from €1175.
Timeless, wearable and stylish. Shine bright with this platinum ring with a pear-shaped orange sapphire of 1.81 carats and an aqua blue diamond of 0.04 carats.
The spicy color contrast and the handsome design demand attention. Still looking for a real eye-catcher? Search no further.
About Marc Lange
Marc Lange Sieraden has been based in Alkmaar since 2001. Jewellery designer Marc Lange and his team present a contemporary collection of jewellery and watches in a stylish premises. His style is pure and original, blending luxury and femininity with a hint of brutality.
Marc takes traditional precious metals like gold, platinum and silver and makes them fashionable by combining them with such metals as titanium and zirconium. Thus creating distinctive designs devised and produced in his own studio. A number of exclusive watch brands extend the range. It goes without saying that Marc also takes on commissions as well as repairing, restoring or modifying existing creations.
- Marc Lange (1972) was already producing his own jewellery collection during his studies at the Vakschool Schoonhoven.
- In 1994 he earns his diploma as a goldsmith and jeweller as well as his master’s mark,
- subsequently earning his diploma as a silversmith in 1995.
- 1996 sees the release of a line of watches designed and produced by Marc, which meets with an enthusiastic reception in the Netherlands and abroad.
- In 2001 Marc relocates to Alkmaar. In his premises at Mient 12 his career takes off.
- His unique creations frequently win awards.
- He’s now one of the Netherlands’ most famous jewellery designers.
- The press love devoting attention to Lange’s designs. His work can be admired in glossy magazines and daily and weekly newspapers.
- Marc Lange is also in the spotlight at international exhibitions, such as ‘Sieraad, International Jewellery Art Fair’ and Het Juweel. Moreover, he regularly exhibits his work at national art exhibitions.
- He has also been carving out a successful career as a painter for a couple of years.
#MarcLangeJewelry #ContemporaryDesign #HandcraftedJewelry #DutchDesign #ImperfectPerfection #ArtisanCraftsmanship #UniqueJewelry #ForeverFavorite #LuckyCharms #WearableStatement #GemstoneJewelry #LuxuryJewelry #StatementPieces #FashionAccessories #FineJewelry #JewelryLovers #DiamondsAndGold #DesignerJewelry #JewelryInspiration #ShopLocal